Shapeshifter

Contact

PDF-ikonen

View page as PDF

Home/Stens Blog/Best New Music/Best of 2005

Best of 2005 download attachments as one zip file

Sten

2006-01-02 00:54

Maybe it was the adrenaline of sneaking into a venue underage, maybe it was my sheer love for all three of the artists performing, or maybe it was the out of print Tilly and the Wall EP I finally picked up, but either way, I was floating. I suppose I shouldn't have, since all the people I've talked to who have met Jenny at the grocery store in Omaha or wherever say that she's a lovely person, but I think sometimes I just make the bands I love out to be so much larger than life. They all rule, and I love them, and they are the biggest reason as to why I'd ever move back.

So I why do I have such a hard time believing what they are saying to me? Maybe I see myself for what I really am, and the rest of the world is looking in on a veiled room. I didn't really talk to him til the night he asked me to model for his life-painting final. He's turned me down every time I've asked him out and I'm stupid for continuing to do so, but I can't help it cuz he won't tell me to go away in my face. He wrote me an e-mail a few weeks ago saying that he broke up with Paula the same day he had asked me to be his girlfriend some 8 yrs ago.

I asked another guy to throw me up.

I'm glad you requested; I got to see a whole different perspective from the life of another and realized I'm not the only one who's psychotic. I also think your bio in the top righthand corner is a bit much. Are you old enough to remember seeing all of the Staw Wars movies in the theater when they FIRST came out? All of these dreams are in the ultrareal catagory, where I can't tell I'm dreaming when they are happening, and even remembering them they feel real. Or am I really selling myself short or just pointing out the facts to myself? I ask myself if I'm going through some sort of early mid-life crisis.

Name:
Image:

In discussions and blogs

Music or science 2006-01-13 00:26 [1]

It occurred to me that simply by writing this post I force y...

Sten (combo)

The Garden: Friends and Foes 2006-01-02 21:56 [1]

It occurred to me that simply by writing this post I force y...

Tor (combo combo_headlines)

15 things to have in a list 2006-01-02 21:30 [1]

The list:creamwhip cream canistersGravyCranberry Saucespaghe...

Best of 2005 2006-01-02 00:54 [1]

Maybe it was the adrenaline of sneaking into a venue underag...

Sten (combo combo_headlines)

Purple Roses 2006-01-02 00:17 [1]

The purple roses were the most beautiful flowers ever! Becau...